DigiGames forums are dedicated to idea sharing for game show hosts. Feel free to browse our forums how you can make your next game show or trivia party a success using TV style quiz shows. Click Here to Visit Our Forums
1. How can you make money with trivia?
2. Who is going to help me get started doing trivia parties?
3. What resources are available to help me be successful?
4. How can increase my entertainment schedule?
5. How can I get midweek bookings with quiz shows?
6. How can I use trivia as a teaching or learning tool?
7. Can quiz shows be used as part of team building or team interaction type shows?
8. How can I use trivia to keep my seminars from being so boring?
9. How can draw more people to my trade show booth?
10. How do I know what product is right for me?
These are just a few questions you can ask US! We are experts in making the games AND as entertainers. Our staff has a combined total of 60 years of performing trivia game shows.
This month’s featured product is Order Trivia’s TM-120 cordless game show trivia buttons. These trivia buttons are best suited for any trivia application - School education, training, youth groups, youth camps, fund raisers, entertainers and more!
Order as few as 2 buttons or up to 20 simultaneous contestant buttons - ALL WIRELESS! Click HERE to order.
How It Works?
Plug the provided USB receiver into the USB port of your computer or laptop
Give wireless buttons to your contestants throughout the audience.
Launch the provided trivia software game.
THAT’S IT! You are now ready to play an amazing trivia quiz game!
Who Uses It?
Classroom fun, fund raising, educational training, and after school activities.
Entertainment for bars, schools, corporate events camps
In house employee training, recap seminars, create a social and interactive environment with employees.
"Thanks a million once again for all of your help. How can I send a compliment to your boss?"
"customer service was very helpful"
DigiGames' parent company produces special built systems for local broadcast stations all over the world.
1. Amusement Parks
2. Anniversary Parties
3. Bar/pub trivia
4. Bachelor Parties
6. Camp Grounds
7. Cruise Ships
8. Community or School fundraisers
9. Church groups/camps
10. Draw attention to exhibit booth
11. Employee training
12. Event Planners
13. Public education events
14. School events
15. Seminar recap
16. Television and Broadcasting applications
17. Team building
18. Wedding/Bridal Trivia
19. Wedding Rehearsal Dinner
20. Youth Groups/Youth Camps